A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Stokes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Stokes is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Stokes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokes graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Stokes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Stokes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir Stokes practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Stokes has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudhir Stokes practices Psychiatry near Chester, PA.
See Chester Psychiatrists.