A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudhir Stokes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sudhir Stokes is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stokes
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stokes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudhir Stokes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokes graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Stokes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudhir Stokes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sudhir Stokes practice?
- Dr. Sudhir Stokes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sudhir Stokes practices Psychiatry near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See Chester Psychiatrists.