Dr. Sudir Sinha MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Shelby, OH

1.7

April 15th, 2017
Terrible.
He charged $953 for three minutes at Valley hospital - checked my heart with a stethescope. Nothing more. I didn't request him - I didn't need him as I had the cardiologist. He doesn't take any insurance. He billed me and I paid IN FULL the amount he requested and now has billed me $100 more and threatens me with a collection agency if I don't pay more. he also kept me waiting over five hours too sign the discharge. The cardiologist had released me by 7am. Dr. Sinha was too busy making $20,000/hr. Is that even legal? All not happy that Valley would not let me leave without his signature. My wife had to track him down so that we could finally go home. No follow up except the bills and threats.

January 16th, 2015
Horrible doctor
Horrible doctor. Gave a diagnosis by a word from the medical computer and told me my husband has pancreatic cancer. How can he be so stupid. Worries about insurances . Don't ever go to him he does not know or care about you

July 9th, 2013
Self Obsorbed
This Dr. is more worried about his time off than his patients. When called upon in an emergency, he called back just to say that, quote..."I'm off this weekend". Arrogant, very poor bedside manner! Find another Dr.