A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sudumpai Jarukitsopa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sudumpai Jarukitsopa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarukitsopa graduated from Fac Of Med Mahidol U, Siriraj Hospital.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sudumpai Jarukitsopa MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sudumpai Jarukitsopa practice?
- Dr. Sudumpai Jarukitsopa has 1 office location.
Dr. Sudumpai Jarukitsopa practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Rheumatologists.