A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue-Jean Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue-Jean Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Chang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue-Jean Jean Chang MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sue-Jean J. Chang practice?
- Dr. Sue-Jean Chang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sue-Jean Chang practices Internal Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Lynwood, CA.
See Albuquerque Internists.