A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Ables Brown MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sue A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Sue Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sue Brown practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Gastroenterologists.