A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Williams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Williams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Ann Williams MD is a female Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Sue A. Williams practice?
- Dr. Sue Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Sue Williams practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.