A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Williams, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henderson Memorial Hospital
- East Texas Medical Center Henderson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Ann Williams MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sue A. Williams practice?
- Dr. Sue Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sue Williams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Henderson, TX.
See Henderson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.