A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Bates County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Kathryn Anderson MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sue K. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Sue Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sue Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Nephrologists.