Dr. Sue Mcguire MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2017
I have been seeing Dr. Mcguire for 15 years now. I recently had to say goodbye for insurance purposes. She has been a gem. Her staff is so friendly and personable. I will miss this group of ladies. I highly reccommend Dr. Mcguire.

July 18th, 2016
AMAZING PRACTICE- PHEMONINAL Doctor!
You wont be disappointed picking Dr McGuire to be your OBGYN. She is amazing! So nice and friendly. She is also super efficient, and goes not waste a lot of your time with nonsense, which is so nice for a working mother. Many times, I need to get in and get out of these appointments and she is prompt and courteous and will talk as long of as little as I need with the questions I have for her. Her staff is amazing too and SO friendly. You couldn't pick a better OBGYN. She is the BEST out there!

June 25th, 2016
Does not go above and beyond for her patient for customer satisfaction. Cut and dry. Short visits with her patient.

April 15th, 2016
The Best!
Dr. Mcguiere is Phenomenal. I'm blessed to have found such a caring doctor who actually takes the time to know you and listen to your fears and concerns. She's wonderful!

February 29th, 2016
Dianna
The most incredible doctor ever!!!!! If you are looking for a wonderful OB/GYN doctor, look no further! Dr. Maguire and her staff are amazing!!! You are never rushed through an appointment and she takes the time to get to know you as a person.

October 28th, 2015
A Doctor with Expertise and a Heart
Dr. McGuire is a blessing, as she cares about her patients needs physically and mentally. She makes sure to leave availability in her schedule to spend ample time with each patient and offers quick accessibility of appointments for patients with more urgent needs, i.e. pregnancies. Therefore, routine exams may have an extended wait. Dr. McGuire became my doctor over 13 years ago, and I am confident that she could have a much larger practice. However, she likes to spend the time caring for individuals.

June 2nd, 2015
Dr McGuire is amazing. She takes the time to listen to me. I feel like she cares so much about her patients and the babies. She is very compassionate. She makes you feel comfortable and spends as much time as needed answering questions. Her nurse, Sheila, is also great. Wait time is very brief. Extremely please with her office. They return phone calls right away. Best OB I've ever had.

February 6th, 2015
She delivered my 2 boys 12 years ago, and I still followup with her for general GYN care. After 12 years she is still awesome.

December 4th, 2014
Review
Dr. Mcguire is amazing! She is thorough and very caring. I have and will continue to recommend her to my friends and family!

August 24th, 2012
Amazing!!!
It was hard to get an appointment with her, but there's a reason. She's phenomenal! And yes, you have to wait longer in the waiting room sometimes, but that's only when she is off delivering babies. She is so good that people have jokingly accused me of making her up. I see her as a regular gyno. I never knew you could enjoy a gyno appointment! She is hilarious. I would totally want to hang out with her if that were at all appropriate. And her nurse is adorable and sweet and perfect. And best of all? It has been some of the best, most thorough, most helpful medical care I have ever received.

August 13th, 2012
I saw her in the ER--she was the OBGYN on call the night I went in for a D&C. Dr. Mcquire was so wonderful...a true God-send.

May 7th, 2012
AWESOME
Mrs. Mcguire did my endometriosis surgery this week and she did a wonderful job. If I ever have anymore female surgeries I will for sure go back to her.