Dr. Sue Wee MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2016
Highly Recommend!
Dr. Wee is a highly skilled, caring and attentive physician. She has a lovely beside manner, eagerly answers your questions, and is concerned that you are comfortable during any treatment. She is very gentle and focused while treating your skin. Dr. Wee provides various treatment options to guide you during your decision making, so it is a truly collaborative experience between doctor and patient.

May 29th, 2016
SP
I have seen her for years for Botox treatments. The results are natural and better than other doctors I have visited her in NY.

December 9th, 2015
Highly Recommend!
Dr Wee is Exceptional! Great best side manner! Makes you feel so comfortable and trust me you will be in great hands! She is so knowledgeable about her field. I've had acne ever since I can remember that then escalated to dark spots. Finding her has been magical. She effectively diagnosed my problem and placed me on the right treatment within my first visit which ultimately stopped my acne flares. In addition she has cleared up my dark spots by 70% (as I sadly had severe acne and my darker skin tone very easily scared) through precise fraxel laser treatments. I cannot emphasize how satisfied I feel from all her services. I highly recommend you won't go wrong with her.

November 6th, 2015
Highly recommend
Dr. Wee is a wonderful doctor and a very kind person. Among other services, she performed fillers on me. I had these done by a different doctor before and I was surprised what difference a technique can make. She did a fantastic job, the results were very natural and she even corrected mistakes made by another professional. She is always very diligent, and takes a lot of time to understand the issue. She is very professional, courteous and gives excellent advice. I highly recommend her and will continue using her for all my skin care needs.

November 2nd, 2015
Great Botox Experience
I have finally found a doctor who understands my concerns, takes time to answer my questions, and explains treatment options. I got my first Botox injections from Dr. Wee and I just love the results! She went over the procedure very thoroughly, so that I felt comfortable. Thanks to her magic hands, it was completely painless. And, most importantly, she was very conservative, keeping my natural look and providing a cost-effective treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Wee for cosmetic, as well as general, dermatologic procedures.

October 2nd, 2015
Best Dermatologist in NYC
Dr. Wee is everything that a doctor should be. Courteous, respectful, knowledgeable, and accessible. She actually spent time with me to go over all of my options. I had both medical and cosmetic issues and she explained everything to me patiently, and made me feel like I am an integral part of the decision process. Thank you Dr. Wee. I will certainly recommend her to my family and friends.

February 4th, 2015
Excellent, sweet, and knowledgable doctor. I highly recommend !

January 15th, 2014
Excellent doctor
Dr. Wee is excellent!!

December 4th, 2013
Super nice doctor
I felt at ease because Dr. Wee has an extremely nice bedside manner. She's an excellent communicator, who shares info clearly and in a way that I (as a non-medical person) can decipher. I will be going to her as my primary dermatologist

October 23rd, 2013
Love Dr. Wee
I really can't say enough about how great Dr. Wee is. I had a bad rash/red bumps on stomach and made an emergency appointment with Dr. Wee. She was really thorough, informative about what was going on while being nice. I used the stuff she prescribed and the rash went away in a few days. I don't normally write online reviews but I thought she was really good.

September 1st, 2013
dermatology visit
Dr. Wee is an excellent physician. She is attentive and gentle. I requested botox procedure and filler. She described the procedures and filler solutions with clarity and patience. I am pleased with the appearance. In addition, I have received numerous compliments following the procedure. I would refer family and friends with Dr. Wee.

April 27th, 2013
My third time visited to Dr Wee,because She is the best.She was extremely helful and informative. Dr Wee performed a fraxal laser treatment. I was very pleased with the improvement. Highly recommend.