A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Baum, Internist is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baum
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Baum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Baum, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Baum has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Ellen Baum MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sue E. Baum practice?
- Dr. Sue Baum has 1 office location.
Dr. Sue Baum practices Infectious Disease near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Infectious Disease Doctors.