A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Baum, Internist is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baum
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Baum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Baum, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Baum has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Ellen Baum MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sue E. Baum practice?
- Dr. Sue Baum has 1 office location.
Dr. Sue Baum practices Infectious Disease near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Infectious Disease Doctors.