Learn more about Dr. Sue Challinor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Challinor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Challinor
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Challinor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Challinor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Challinor graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Challinor has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue M Challinor MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sue M. Challinor practice?
- Dr. Sue Challinor has 1 office location.
Dr. Sue Challinor practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.