A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue E Clark MD is a female Neonatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sue E. Clark practice?
- Dr. Sue Clark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sue Clark practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians.