A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center of Illinois
- Saint Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sue Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sue E. Clark practice?
Dr. Sue Clark practices Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Escanaba, MI.
See Peoria Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Clark, Dr. Suzy Clark, Dr. Su Clark, Dr. Suzie Clark, Dr. Suzan Clark, Dr. Suzanna Clark