A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Crecelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crecelius
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crecelius Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Crecelius, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crecelius graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Crecelius has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Crecelius MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Sue Crecelius practice?
- Dr. Sue Crecelius has 1 office location.
Dr. Sue Crecelius practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Radiologists.