Dr. Sue Ellen Cox MD Patient Reviews

3.6

February 29th, 2016
The best!
Dr Cox is amazing. My skin has never looked so young.

October 8th, 2015
Dr. Cox is THE best
Top notch!!

August 22nd, 2015
Dr. Cox is the best in her field and most up-to-date in RDU area!
Dr. Cox is such an expert doctor and the very top in her field for treatments and research so my relative (who is a dermatologist also) recommended that I go to her for my Botox, Juvederm XC Voluma", fillers, and other treatments. Dr. Cox is an awesome listener as well, which I find so important in a doctor. She was quiet at my first visit while pleasantly smiling - which I later found out meant she was taking in all my information - then asking questions and followup. I found that to be crucial because then she got busy giving me just what I needed. She knows my face and needs pretty well by now, but that will only be enhanced with my future visits. Great doctor and personality - wonderful combination.

January 20th, 2014
I no longer recomend this Doctor
The last time I saw Dr. Cox she was in a hurry and gave me less than her full attention but I still had to pay full price. Since then I have found an excellent practice that charges far less for laser treatments while giving me more time with a better bedside manner. I no longer refer friends to her.

November 23rd, 2013
I love Dr. Cox and her staff! I have seen her since 2006 and she has been a tremendously helpful doctor!!!!! I strongly recommend this practice to everyone I know. She and her staff have seen me through some difficult times in my life and have always displayed the utmost professionalism and kindness. By far one of the best practices I have been to for my medical care.

July 23rd, 2013
I found Dr Cox arrogant & rude in her behavior. I have a medical background, therefore I was able to defer to my personal experience. This dr gouged financially looking for a quick buck & over charged. Interestingly the first time she saw me her initial comment was " you look younger than me." We are compatible in age. So dear readers what would this tell you? Yes! She is self serving - unfortunately I cannot recommend this doctor & would not trust her which is important in a dr/patient relationship. Review given summer 2013

August 12th, 2011
nice competent doctor. doesn't overdo you
been going to this practice for about 5 years once or twice a year for botox. now using dysport. they were nice enough to give me a coupon for 50 dollar rebate. also get latisse from this location and they are nice enough to mail it to me because i live an hour away. i could go to a local doc in greensboro but i don't trust just anybody to jam needles in my face.

February 24th, 2011
I wouldn't go to anyone else----she is the best in Chapel Hill!
Dr. Cox is a wonderful Dermatologist and lovely human being. She is tops in her field and the one aspect of her treatment plan that really appeals to me is that she wants her patients to look as natural as possible. The goal is natural not altered. I have several friends who saw other cosmetic surgeons before going to Sue Ellen Cox. The heavy Botox gave them the "surprised look" and their lips were so over done they looked ridiculous. As far as her prices, she is in line for these kinds of services.

December 7th, 2009
More worried about money than patients
Sue Ellen Cox is the rudest doctor around. She"s more concerned about how much she'll be paid or how much private insurance WON'T pay! Think twice about this place! The front desk help is just as rude and uninviting as Dr. Cox!

May 28th, 2008
Wouln't let anyone else touch my face!
Been going to her for botox, fillers, facial laser treatments for over 10 years. I now look at least 15 years younger than my age of 62. She's wonderful!