inactive

Sue A Fessler Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 19th, 2012
I'd been seeing Dr Fessler since early 2010 thru late 2011.. Many appts to figure out what was wrong causing me to spit up huge amts of GRN phelgm daily. I have no prior history of allergies,sinus infect, nonsmoker. She seems to be a very caring and I'm sure knowledgable person but missed the boat on me in that time frame. almost 18 months of this, the meds didn't work- I started running 102-4 fevers ,lost weight, breathing prblms so much phlegm and infection for a very long time. But noone ever ran a sputum sample to figure if it was bacterial,viral or fungal.- which one wud think be BAU if no prior history... Well I finally found a non- pulmonalogist who did a sputum sample iand they found I have a trichoderma species fungal infection in my lungs all this time.. now I hope the new doc can get it under control- ...I am really frustrated and angry over this and its possible future consequences. Sadly she is not the only pulmonologist I saw who missed the boat also.. scary..

August 9th, 2011
Dr. Fessler was extremely compassionate, bright and thorough. She took the time to explain what she was thinking in terms I could understand. I had to wait a bit at times, but knew that it was probably because she was giving someone else the time they needed.