A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue George, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 4 awards.
Dr. George has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Ellen George MD and PA is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sue E. George practice?
- Dr. Sue George has 1 office location.
Dr. Sue George practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Milton, FL.
See Milton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.