Overall Review

January 13th, 2016
This is my second pregnancy with Dr. George and I would never go anywhere else. I have never had a doctor that cares about her patients like she does. I even ran into her a year after my son was born and she remembered me and was asking how he was doing.

November 20th, 2015
I have been using Dr George for 12 years and she is wonderful and I don't know what I would do without her.

July 22nd, 2015
very gentle and caring. Thorough, not in any hurry. Explained every thing. Nurse Wanda...can't say enough good about her!.

September 12th, 2013
Patient
I have been a patient of Dr. George for many years and could only dream that all of my doctors could be like she is. I drive quite a distance because my experiences with Dr. George and her entire staff have been so positive.

March 28th, 2012
great but poor in some areas
she is more into pregnant women than anything they get about 90% of her time. she is very popular so most days you will have to wait a bit because its packed as most of her patients are pregnant and she tends to show them more attention from my 5 year experiance and haveing two children with her as my ob. i had quite a few problems i needed fixed and due to age she i assume believed i was after meds i had to find another doctor to remove scar tissue she didnt look for. and because of that i gave have a caring vote and half in diagnosing a problem. although that is my opinion my sister and two friends have had no problems at all other than wait time and attention,

February 16th, 2012
Ms
love Dr George and her staff, she is one of the best doctors I've even got to meet.

February 1st, 2011
Service with a Smile!!
I have been a patient of Dr. George's for seven years. She delievered both of my girls by c-secton. She is very thorough in her exams. If you have any questions, she is great at spending time with you to make sure your questions are answered! She has the patient's interest at heart. I absolutely love her and would recommend her to my friends!!

December 29th, 2010
Beware if you have a high deductible insurance plan!
I had told the doctor and her staff that I had a $5,200 deductible on my insurance and was on a very tight budget. My GP makes sure to schedule additional tests at affordable places - not so this office! This office scheduled me for an ultrasound at the local hospital. - I'm from Europe (which I had told them) and was unaware that the hospital charges much more (six times more!) than the local Open MRI practice. Needless to say, I don't trust this practice to have my best interest at heart. I won't go back.

October 5th, 2010
Wonderful Caring Doctor
I absolutely LOVE Dr George! She is worth the wait to get in to see her!

October 4th, 2010
Best OB in North West Florida!
Best OBGYN!!! had her thorughout my pregnancy and is still my obgyn, she is the most caring dr and she takes time with you, always makes sure you are safe and explains things to you, also goes above and beyond for you! it's great having a dr who knows whats going on in your life and genuinly cares! I would HIGHLY recommend her!