Dr. Sutapa Ghosh Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Sutapa Ghosh?

Saved my life.

Posted on November 9th, 2013

Dr Sue Ghosh made what could have been a very difficult experience, a wonderful journey. I would recommend her to anyone that had a problem in her field of expertise. I felt very relaxed and informed during office visits and my surgeory.

Dr. Ghosh is the absolute best in her field!

Posted on September 13th, 2013

I have worked with physicians in my professional career for over 30 years. In that time, I have never met a physician that impressed me more than Dr. Sue Ghosh. Not only is Dr. Ghosh an incredibly impressive, and clearly gifted physician/surgeon, she is also an incredibly warm, genuine human being, which makes her PERFECT in her specialty of oncology gynecology. It only takes a few moments in her presence to know you've stumbled upon a rare one. I will never forget my experience with her and will be forever thankful for the care she has provided to me. She's hard to forget. If you're looking for the best surgeon, you can stop looking right here.

Amazing Dr!

Posted on August 19th, 2013

Always a pleasure to visit with Dr Ghosh. I know I am in great hands!!!

Posted on July 28th, 2013

Dr Ghosh and her staff are tremendously supportive, empathetic and gifted. Everyone in the office knows your name and they treat you like a friend. They have a great support system for patients as well. She is totally open and honest and I strongly recommend her.

Best Doctor I have ever had!

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Dr. Sue Ghosh is amazing! I have never had a more knowledgeable, more comforting doctor as her. Her office staff is just as wonderful! I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

Dr. Sue gosh has been nothing but helpful and informative to me the last two years! She is friendly and so nice! She answers any questions you have and explains them so you understand! Most help I have had with a doctor! I would HIGHLY recommend her!!

Dr. Ghosh is amazing!

Posted on February 25th, 2012

Sue Ghosh is a brilliant doctor and excellent surgeon. You can see her passion for her work and her patients. IShe is full of energy and so knowlegeable. am so glad I was referred to her for my gynecological surgery.

Excellent doctor.

Posted on February 25th, 2012

Dr. Ghosh is energetic, knowledgeable, kind, and professional--everything a woman who is facing gyneclogical cancer would want in a doctor. I had a ...

Posted on March 6th, 2017