A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Hanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Hanks, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Interventional Radiology
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanks graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hanks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Ellen Hanks MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sue E. Hanks practice?
- Dr. Sue Hanks has 1 office location.
Dr. Sue Hanks practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.