Learn more about Dr. Sue Hanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Hanks, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanks graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hanks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sue E. Hanks practice?
Dr. Sue Hanks practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.