A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Hanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Hanks, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Interventional Radiology
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanks graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hanks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Ellen Hanks MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sue E. Hanks practice?
- Dr. Sue Hanks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sue Hanks practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.