Learn more about Dr. Sue Hott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Hott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Hott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hott graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Hott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue M Hott MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sue M. Hott practice?
- Dr. Sue Hott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sue Hott practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.