A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Hott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Hott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Hott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hott graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Hott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans