Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sue Hudson
Dr. Sue Hudson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hudson is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital, Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center and Sentara Hospitals. Dr. Hudson has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sue Hudson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sue Hudson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.
Dr. Melissa Fischesser
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
Virginia Beach, VA 0.44 mi8
Dr. Joseph Forestiere
Virginia Beach, VA 0.60 mi46
Dr. Rex Biedenbender
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Virginia Beach, VA 0.84 mi20