Dr. Sue Hungerford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sue Hungerford?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Sue Hungerford?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2015

Total ease

Dr. Hungerford is one of the most approachable medical doctors I've ever been to. She puts you totally at your ease so all those little questions we don't like to ask anyone just flow out of your mouth and she resolves them at last! I was diagnosed as normal! Yeah!

March 23rd, 2015

Outstanding doctor. Excellent bedside manner, compassionate person really knows her craft.

January 27th, 2015

Terrible office staff

June 1st, 2012

Dr. Hungerford was fantastic and explained everything in detail. She answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable about the procedures I was having.

April 27th, 2011

I can only rate Dr. Hungerford the the highest of compliments. The fact she is busy - delivering babies is never predictable - hence she can be overwhelmed with a busy schedule. I have never had a problem with communicating - answering questions.. all those 'things' we look for in a doctor. She is the best!

March 30th, 2010

I loved Dr. Hungerford!

Dr. Hungerford was amazing! I was having my first child and didn't know what to expect. Luckily, I found Dr. Hungerford but chance and it turned out to be the best thing ever! She was fantastic... spent a lot of time with us so we knew and understood what all to expect. She was very open to different ideas we had and wanted. She was very comforting all throughout my pregnancy whenever I had a question or concern. My delivery was almost, if not, perfect! She made me feel important and comfortable! Never once was I worried or concerned for myself or my baby. I moved shortly after having my son in Chicago, and I tell everyone that if I could - I would go back to Chicago JUST to have all my kids delivered by Dr. Hungerford! :) Thank you so much for making my first experience with having a child the best I could have ever possibly expected!!

March 2nd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Hungerford for at least 20 years and during this time, she has provided nothing less than top quality care. As a registered nurse, I have a fair amount of experience with physicians and have always found her to be well-qualified, having a degree in pharmacology as well as in medicine, thoughtful about diagnosis, conservative, but open-minded in her approach to care, patient with explanations and with great bedside manner. I recommend her to anyone seeking a competent, caring professional.

August 4th, 2009

Doctor OK...Office is mass chaos

Never waited less than 1 hour after scheduled appointment time. Office staff and Dr. Hungerford's assistant very disorganized and unprofessional. If this doctor worked in a better office, she would receive better marks on vitals.com.

July 2nd, 2009

Dr. Hungerford may get busy, but she never rushes through an appointment. She response to all questions fully, has good "bedside" manner, and knows her stuff. As a member of Northwestern's faculty, she also has access to lots of exceptional colleaguial expertise and continuing education.

May 12th, 2009

Husband of patient

We love Dr. Hungerford. She is the one we trust the most. She had excellent bedside manner, and is always available to talk with you over any matters. She has been guiding us through the process of infertility treatments, by recommending the FCI center, and Dr. Kaplan which has been a great experience. She has been with us all of the way. After everything we have been through, and not with the outcome we wanted, we would be far worse off with most other doctors.

February 16th, 2017