Learn more about Dr. Sue Inoue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Inoue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inoue
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Inoue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Inoue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Inoue graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Inoue has 11 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue A Inoue MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sue A. Inoue practice?
- Dr. Sue Inoue has 1 office location.
Dr. Sue Inoue practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.