Learn more about Dr. Sue Inoue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Inoue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inoue
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Inoue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Inoue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Inoue graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Inoue has 11 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue A Inoue MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sue A. Inoue practice?
- Dr. Sue Inoue has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sue Inoue practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.