Dr. Sue Inoue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sue Inoue?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

April 13th, 2013

She Is GREAT :)

I like Sue Inoue very much as my primary doctor. I feel like she cares a lot about my health and over all well being. She followed me through both of my pregnancies, is now both of my children's primary and is also both my sister and mothers primary doctor. I love that she spends time with me during my visits and asks about how everything is going with my life. I like how she expresses her concerns for me and tries her best to work with me through them. But most of all I love that she follows up with me after all of my visits. She has never misdiagnosed me, its always either accurate or right on the ball and she figures it out for me to properly treat me. I would most definitely recommend her to a family or friend, shes great at her job and a very nice, caring person in general.