A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Barden Johnson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sue B. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Sue Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sue Johnson practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.