Learn more about Dr. Sue Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knox
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Knox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Knox, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Knox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Knox MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sue Knox practice?
- Dr. Sue Knox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sue Knox practices Family Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Fremont Primary Care Doctors.