A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Knox, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Knox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Jane Knox MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sue J. Knox practice?
- Dr. Sue Knox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sue Knox practices Family Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Fremont Primary Care Doctors.