A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Ming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Ming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Ming, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ming graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Ming has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Xue Ming MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sue X. Ming practice?
- Dr. Sue Ming has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sue Ming practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Edison Neurologists and Edison Sleep Medicine Doctors.