Learn more about Dr. Xue Ming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xue Ming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ming
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Ming Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xue Ming, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ming graduated from Shanghai First Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ming has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xue Ming MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Xue Ming practice?
- Dr. Xue Ming has 2 office locations.
Dr. Xue Ming practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Edison Neurologists and Edison Psychiatrists.