Dr. Sue Mitchell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sue Mitchell?

Overcharges for "Prep Kit"

Posted on August 24th, 2017

This office makes you buy a $25 "Prep Kit". I looked at the Prep Kit when I got home and I threw away half of the stuff they make you buy.

Office Overcharges for Colonoscopy Prep Kit

Posted on August 17th, 2017

This office tries to pressure you into buying a Colonoscopy Prep Kit for $25. The only medicine in this kit is Perrigo Polyethylene Glycol 3350 8.3 Oz that sells for $11.58 on Amazon. The other contents of this kit are unnecessary as you already have what you need at home instead of this stuff. They even have a diaper, wipes and a water bottle in this kit. Come on!! Overcharge of $13.42 for unnecessary items.

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Thank you!

Posted on April 27th, 2017

Everyone was wonderful

Colonoscopy

Posted on March 8th, 2017

I had a very good experience especially considering this was my first colonoscopy. There were 3 items I will mention as areas of improvement. 1. My husband, who accompanied me, was not verbally given my discharge instructions; however, I did receive the written discharge instructions. 2. I don't remember talking to the doctor after the procedure; so I'm not sure if she came in or not. 3. I explained that my husband would be waiting in our vehicle in the parking lot since he could not sit in the medical facility (for health reasons) while I had the procedure. They said that was fine and that they would give him a phone call when they were ready for him to come in. They called him and he went inside but still had to wait in the waiting room for 30 minutes. He finally went to the desk and asked about me, and was then escorted to my recovery room. (he said no one was at the front desk when he went into the office)

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Two things: When the robo phone reminder call comes in, it states that it will give ways to confirm an appointment. It then replays the initial reminder, but gives NO way to confirm. The Gatorade/Miralax mix made me very ill, so I used water, which was better. On your instruction sheet, you might want to let folks know that that is an option.

Terrific Bedside Manner

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Dr. Mitchell was outstanding in explaining my procedure and allaying my nervousness.

Posted on February 9th, 2017

I was extremly satisfied with my visit!

Awesome!

Posted on January 26th, 2017

Very professional and totally down to earth! I literally had a good time having a colonoscopy! Imagine that! Right? The prep was the worse, but getting it done was easy! Thanks to Dr Mitchell and her team !

Dr. Sue makes it easy.

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

Dr. Sue and her team make procedures comfortable, quick and give peace of mind.

Great experience!

Posted on December 14th, 2016

I was very nervous to get a colonoscopy but all the staff were exceptionally kind. Dr Mitchell came in to introduce herself and listen attentively to my concerns. She assured me that all would go well and it did!

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

Everyone at GACS made my first colonoscopy experience a pleasant one. Eddie and Carolyn were very attentive while getting me ready. The whole procedure experience was wonderful and quick!