A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Moore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue D Moore MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sue D. Moore practice?
- Dr. Sue Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sue Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.