Dr. Sue Moore MD Patient Reviews

May 9th, 2016
The receptionist, Erin, treats you like your just one of many patients. Never super friendly. A couple of the nurses are just wonderful and act happy to see you. However, there are a few that are just crabby! The office manager, Sheryl, is super snotty. It's a shame the office staff is so bad because the doctors are really great. Unfortunately it's just not worth it to go there a deal with the staff.

March 26th, 2015
Office staff is rude. Receptionist is extremely obnoxious. Physicians are awesome.

August 15th, 2013
Dr. Sue Moore tried to prescribe a dose of medication that was too high. Had I taken the medication as she prescribed it, it could have negatively affected me and my unborn baby. When I questioned her about it, she was unprofessional, rude, condescending and disrespectful. She refuses to call her patients to answer any questions stating that she is “too busy” to make phone calls. She made me feel extremely uncomfortable. Even though I am at the end of my pregnancy, I am looking for a new Doctor and will not return to her office. If you value the health and welfare of your unborn baby, find another Doctor!

July 30th, 2013
best ob
It was my sec pregnancy I had miscarriage at six month's I was on my reg ob when the ultrasound tech told me I am surprised I am not seeing a high risk ob yet so she kinda mentioned dr moore name just in case I will see one. Then I called her clinic got an appointment right away. When I saw her I knew I will like she has a big smile gave an undevided attenti on and asked what made me see her and what can she do. Tell my story all my symptoms, fears of lossing my pregnancy and if I can get a work note to be off and she asked how long. And she gave me twice off then I requested laid out the our plan how to take care of me thru the whole pregnancy. Her exchanged will call me back right away. Her group of high risk M.D. are all great. Dr moore did not deliver me bec I was transferred to my insurance hosp but dr web and balter assured me that I will be taken care the way they did.they save me hundreds of thousand dollars by convincing me to be transferred thank you so much for great doctor's like them.their staff are the best too..

March 14th, 2012
Best High Risk OB
We saw Dr Moore after a 24 week loss. (My regular OB is awesome as well, very caring and will always work with him too!) We are quick to get pregnant and nervous. Dr. Moore put us at ease, made the impossible seem possible,and gave us great advice along the way. She has delivered 2 of my children and I could not ask for any better from a doctor or staff. If you need a good Doc, office and overall experience SEE HER!! She even put my husband at ease!

August 2nd, 2011
My wait time in the office is usually short. The staff is courteous. The doctor has an unusually engaging bedside manner and makes the patient feel comfortable to talk to her. I live a little further away from her office, but the drive is worth the service she provides.

March 31st, 2011
I LOVE Dr. Moore
I went to Dr. Moore after I was induced by another dr & hospital and my 1st son was stillborn at 40 wks. No one would tell me what happened and if it would happen again. I called the ob floor at St. Johns and asked for the best high risk ob they had several nurses said hands down Dr. Moore. She took me as a patient before I was even pregnant, sifted thru all the paperwork, told me what happened, ran genetic tests to see if there was an underlyng cause and came up with a game plan on what to do when I got pregnant. I had 2 sucessful high risk pregnancies with her and would only do it again if she were my dr. I chose both times to have her as my primary ob and not in addition to a general ob, bc of that I saw her for every appt and didn't have to rely on another dr to send me to her or relay info to me. The wait sucks but she's so worth it, I saw her everyday for a month before my daughter was born bc she wanted to monitor me that closely...we are alive today bc of that. I would and have recommended her to everyone I know!

November 12th, 2010
Awesome
Dr. Moore is a FANTASTIC doctor! I was high risk, and she really always made me comfortable, was a wonderful emotional support as she was an amazing medical professional. She made me two high risk pregnancies a very positive experience. I loved her! :)

August 10th, 2010
I have seen Dr. Moore for 2 pregnancies - one successful and one miscarriage. She has always been extremely caring and informative, her staff is excellent, and St. John's is a wonderful medical facility for high-risk pregnancies. You do wait a little longer, but that is because when Dr. Moore is with you she takes her time and answers all your questions - you never feel rushed. Great doctor - highly recommend.

July 12th, 2010
Great Dr ALL 3 Times!!
I will have to say that I was one of Dr Moore's first patients when she started practicing here in St. Louis. I loved her!! I met with another High Risk Dr here in St Louis first and left his office crying begging my OB for another High Risk Dr. And that is when I was given Dr Moore's name. I am seeing her now for the 3 time. Dr Moore is a good upbeat Dr. You do have a longer wait but I think that is because she takes the time to talk to you and answer all your questions when are in with her. I love Dr Moore and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

February 15th, 2010
No Knowledge
She is unfit to be a high risk OB. Even when she saw my contraction 2 weeks earlier she did nothing to prevent it. Please dont go to her & save your child. Go to a different high risk OB.

January 2nd, 2010
I can not say enough great things about Dr Moore and her staff. I was high risk for many different reasons and they addressed every one. Consulted with my other Dr.'s along with sending updates to them. I have had the proviledge of being with Dr Moore two sepearate times. My first time I m/c at 6 weeks but know I have a wonderful baby boy. I had my visits at 3 out of the 4 location that she practices at but I have to say my favorite is St John's (where my son was born) you have shorter wait times and was worth my extra drive. St John's is also a wonderful hospital and they make you feel wonderful and not like you are JUST another patient