A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Moss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moss
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Moss, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Moss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Moss MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sue Moss practice?
- Dr. Sue Moss has 1 office location.
Dr. Sue Moss practices Psychiatry near Kerrville, TX.
See Kerrville Psychiatrists.