Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Best doctor I have ever had show details Best doctor I have ever had
Aug 29th, 2012

Dr. Sue Nielson is the best doctor I have ever had. She is caring, compassionate and always has time to listen. Wish every doctor was like her. She is a gem!

Wonderful Doctor. show details Wonderful Doctor.
Aug 24th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Nielsen for about 10 years. I find her to be very kind, easy to talk to, and a great help for my medical problems. I'm always greeted with a smile. She has been very patient with me as I decide which treatment options to use. I would recommend her.

tigercat show details tigercat
Jul 22nd, 2012

very bad... never will see her again

Jun 7th, 2012

I will never visit her again!!! she was very uncomfortable!!!

Jan 22nd, 2012

she is so rude!!! I would never see her again or suggest others to see her

Nov 19th, 2010

She has been my Dr. for years and I have found her to be professional, knowledgable yet very kind and caring. She spends time listening to my concerns and makes sure I leave satisfied with my care. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

rude doctor show details rude doctor
Sep 17th, 2010

sue nielsen was very rude. I would never feel right seeing her again

A Wonderful Doctor show details A Wonderful Doctor
by Lisa on Nov 29th, 2009

Doctor Nielsen has been my doctor for 9 years. She is a very knowledgeable doctor and a very caring doctor. She has always taken the time to listen and ask questions to help diagnose my problem. Because she listens, she has found the root of the problem when others just blew me off.(Example: One time 2 different surgeons did nothing about a painful,red, warm incision site-- I was getting worse so I went to her because I trusted her and she immediately swabbed it-- it was a staph infection. She treated the infection and pain.)That is only one of many examples I can give. I highly recommend her!!!