A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Park is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Park, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Park MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sue Park practice?
- Dr. Sue Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Sue Park practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.