A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Prill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Prill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Prill graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Prill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Prill FACP and MD is a female Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sue Prill practice?
- Dr. Sue Prill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sue Prill practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Abingdon, VA.
See Bristol Hematologists and Bristol Oncologists.