A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Prill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Prill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prill
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Prill graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Prill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Wellmont Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Prill FACP and MD is a female Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sue Prill practice?
- Dr. Sue Prill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sue Prill practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, VA.
See Bristol Hematologists and Bristol Oncologists.