Learn more about Dr. Sue Ravenscraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Ravenscraft, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravenscraft graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ravenscraft has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ravenscraft accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sue A. Ravenscraft practice?
Dr. Sue Ravenscraft practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners, Minneapolis Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Minneapolis Pulmonologists.