A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Ravenscraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Ravenscraft, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravenscraft graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ravenscraft has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Anne Ravenscraft MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sue A. Ravenscraft practice?
- Dr. Sue Ravenscraft has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sue Ravenscraft practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Sleep Medicine Doctors.