Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sue Ravenscraft
Dr. Sue Ravenscraft, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Ravenscraft is affiliated with St Francis Regional Medical Center, Childrens Hospital Minneapolis and Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sue Ravenscraft has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Sue Ravenscraft is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Jackson Thatcher
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi34
Dr. Roxana Merz
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi24
Dr. Ryan Dailey
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi13