Learn more about Dr. Sue Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Rhee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Rhee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rhee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Valley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sue J. Rhee practice?
Dr. Sue Rhee practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Transplant Hepatology, and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Pleasanton Pediatricians, Pleasanton Pediatric Surgeons, and Pleasanton Pediatric Specialists.