Internist, Geriatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Arrogant Doctor  |  show details
by MIchele Calebaugh on Oct 2nd, 2014

I received a certified letter from Dr. Sue Sanchez stating that she no longer will have me as her patient because I missed ONE appt, When I went to see Dr. Sanchez I never complained about her not being on time when I had seen her in the past. I guess it is ok for doctors to be late but there is no room for error on the patient's side. And the reason I missed my appt was due to a migrain, which I told the secretary when I went to the office. I guess what is good for the goose is not for the gander. I am very upset but I will find a more suitable doctor. She lost me and will be losing my husband too.

|  Correct Address  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2014

The address for this provider on this website is incorrect. Her address is 1661 Lucerne St Minden, NV 89423 phone (775) 392-3232 fax (775) 392-3233. She has not been at the 1649 Lucerne address for over 6 years and she is no longer at the 925 Ironwood address.

|  I had to fire Dr. Sanchez.  |  show details
by Patient X on Sep 12th, 2013

I was repelled by Dr. Sanchez and her self important, pompous attitude. She was more concerned about coming off as an authority figure than her patients problems. I fired her immediately.

|  a former patient  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2012

I was a former patient of Dr Sanchez. I enjoyed having her has my doctor. She was always very loving and caring with me.I will always remember her as one of my better doctors. She is a good listner.I miss her dearly. Thanks for taking such good care of me. Your former patient.

May 23rd, 2012

This is one arrogant, reckless doctor. Quack! Quack! You can do better.

|  Difficult office Staff  |  show details
May 8th, 2012

Like another reviewer, I was told that Dr. Sanchez may not even take my father as a patient. I couldn't even get past the office manager because she so busy filtering instead of answering some basic questions. Too bad because this doc came highly recommended.

Apr 2nd, 2012

Dr. Sanchez is the best doctor overall I have had in the last 60 years. She truly cares for her patients.

Mar 31st, 2012

Easy to talk to. Explains things on my level.

May 26th, 2011

Went to see this dr for the first time. Will NOT be going back. She told me I was a mess or was it a wreck. The real kicker was she told me she would have to think about taking me on as a Patient?!?! Anyways moving on to another Doctor who isn't afraid of helping a patient who has many health problems. Disappointing, because she came highly recommended. Maybe a bad day for her. Good Luck

by Carol and Dennis OKeefe on Jan 7th, 2009

Both myself and my husband have had Dr. Sanchez for our Primary Care Physician for 3 yrs. She is excellent.. not intimidating, very pleasant, not a hands on Dr. but very professional and if she doesn't have the answer, she will follow up with correct information. We love her.