A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Sauder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Sauder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sauder
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sauder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Sauder, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauder graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sauder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Illinois
- St Francis Hospital and Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue E Sauder MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Sue E. Sauder practice?
- Dr. Sue Sauder has 1 office location.
Dr. Sue Sauder practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians and Peoria Endocrinologists.