A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Sayegh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sayegh
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sayegh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayegh graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Sayegh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Kelly Sayegh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sue K. Sayegh practice?
- Dr. Sue Sayegh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sue Sayegh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Norfolk Pediatricians.