Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sue Sayegh
Dr. Sue Sayegh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Sayegh is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital, Chesapeake Regional Medical Center and Children's Hospital/King's Daughters. She speaks English.
Dr. Sue Sayegh has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Sue Sayegh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Margarita DeVeciana
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0 mi25
Dr. Suneet Chauhan
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Norfolk, VA 0 mi30
Dr. Ibrahim Hammad
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Norfolk, VA 0 mi