A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Schler is Good. Dr. Schler has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Schler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schler graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph`s Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sue Schler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sue H. Schler practice?
Dr. Sue Schler practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Schler, Dr. Suzy Schler, Dr. Su Schler, Dr. Suzie Schler, Dr. Suzan Schler, Dr. Suzanna Schler