Learn more about Dr. Sue Springman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Springman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Springman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Springman graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Springman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Springman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sue A. Springman practice?
Dr. Sue Springman practices Pediatrics near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Pediatricians.