A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Sreedhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Sreedhar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Near Drowning
Education & Awards
Dr. Sreedhar graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Sreedhar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical College of Virginia
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Sreedhar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sue Sreedhar practice?
- Dr. Sue Sreedhar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sue Sreedhar practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Pediatricians and Richmond Critical Care Practitioners.