Dr. Sue Stanko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sue Stanko?

Compassionate

Posted on September 14th, 2015

She has been my kiddos doctor since they were born. She is very compassionate and loves her clients. Her staff is wonderful too!

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Dr. Stanko is my grandson's pediatrician. She is awesome with children and is also very good at setting up referrals in a timely manner. Her office staff is awesome.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

Always takes the time to care for our kids. She also saved our daughters life

Love the Dr. but....

Posted on April 16th, 2013

We really like Dr. Stanko. She is very good with our kids and always follows up. Its the rest of the staff that we dont care for. They are rude and you can ALWAYS hear them criticizing someone ( another parent that called ect.) or gossiping. expect a lengthy wait when you get there.

Unconsiderate and Rude

Posted on March 21st, 2013

I changed doctor's for obvious reasons by looking my rating. I signed a transfer and release form at my child's new doctor. The office charged me $25 for a "no show." They did confirm they received my transfer and release form and are still requiring me to pay the fee or they will turn it in to collections and will be shown on my credit report. They have no heart, and obviously no common sense. I WOULD NOT REFER ANYONE TO GO HERE! No courtesy. I think they did not cancel the appointment because they just wanted some way to make money.

Posted on May 11th, 2011

I have 4 children and have had nothing but good experiences here.

Seems overbooked, Office staff are terrible.

Posted on February 9th, 2010

While Dr. Stanko has always been excellent with the kids, she seems to have become fairly overbooked with patients. I spent two days repeatedly calling staff about my sick child while they repeatedly assured me they'd "work me in tomorrow". I gave up and went to the urgent care clinic next door (which is excellent BTW). Days later, I was greeted with a $20 missed appointment fee for an appointment I never had. I called in and explained the situation to staff, saying if I had to pay the fee we would no longer be patients. After "consulting with Dr Stanko", staff dismissed us as patients without us ever hearing from the doctor. So much for caring for your patients. I cannot recommend Dr Stanko's practice for your pediatrician needs.

Posted on August 10th, 2009

Dr. Stanko herself is great but her office staff is very rude and unprofessional.

Posted on December 12th, 2016