Dr. Suwarna Tilak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suwarna Tilak?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Suwarna Tilak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 21st, 2015

wrong for what they did to me scents I've been there six years.

I really don't know where to start , went in on Thursday and lefties feeling uncomfortable. they have been scheduling me a day before each appointments and that's 6 months and when I go on the day my meds are do they tell me they can give it because I'm early . but my pharmacy says I'm not early. when I tried to talk to Doctor Mel ,the husband he tells his helpers to tell me to leave or they will call the police. I felt so disrespected and then they say come back on the 25th after making me feel like that . THAT WAS WRONG. . 6 years . and why do they have , PA quit on them that's the question I want to no. I've seen 7in the last 6 year's.And why won't doctor Mel come out of his hole and talk to his patients, quit hiding .

December 12th, 2014

Dr. tilak is an outstanding doctor. He has helped me very much and I wouldn't be where I'm at today without his help. He is an awesome doctor and person. I highly recommend his services. Also his staff is awesome as well.

April 17th, 2013

If only you didn't have to deal with the staff....

Dr, Sue Tilak is wonderful. She's straight to the point and attentive and forward thinking. Her staff is completely incompetent. Unfortunately, that's who you have to deal with the majority of the time. Who schedules the appointments? Who gives your kiddo their shots? Who is responsible for calling you back in an emergency? The incompetent staff. In my 15 months of being with them, I have: seen at least 5 people come in with different appointments (written down by the staff, no less) than what is in the system, hear a nurse get chewed out for weighing my child incorrectly, called twice for a nurse practitioner (once during an emergency) only to be called back FIVE hours later and then not at all. For the second instance, after coming in for an appointment the next day, we actually heard the nurse calling people back to appologize for not calling them the previous evening. I'm sure glad the on-call nurse at the Orange Park Hospital was able to help us.

July 26th, 2012

Great Pediatrician

I'm a first time mom. Dr. Sue made this new journet into motherhood a great one for me. My little one had some health issues in the beginning, but he is a healthy, vibrant little boy now. I credit Dr. Sue for his progress by making the appropriate referrals when needed.

January 22nd, 2012

If you want a Doctor who will listen, you need to see all the Doctor's at Doctor Inlet Pediatrics and Primary Care.Thank you for being so kind. Dr.David M. Jackson, P.A. has a heart of gold.Thank you for all your good advice and hiring a vet. May God Bless you and all your staff.

March 21st, 2011

Dr. Sue

Dr. Sue is awesome. To bad the rest of her staff sucks. I do not make appointments with the ARNPs, they are kind of rude and practice outof fear.

September 18th, 2017