A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Tobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Interventional Oncology
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Tobin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Tobin DO is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sue Tobin practice?
- Dr. Sue Tobin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sue Tobin practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, PA and Conway, SC.
See Bay City Internists and Bay City Oncologists.