A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Oaklawn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tobin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sue Tobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sue C. Tobin practice?
Dr. Sue Tobin practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greeley, CO and Sterling, CO.
See Battle Creek Internists and Battle Creek Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Tobin, Dr. Su Tobin, Dr. Suellen Tobin, Dr. Susan Tobin, Dr. Susana Tobin, Dr. Susann Tobin