A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Tobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hot Flashes
- Interventional Oncology
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Tobin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- North Colorado Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tobin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sue Tobin practice?
Dr. Sue Tobin practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI and Greeley, CO.
See Bay City Family Physicians, Bay City Internists, Bay City Oncologists, and Bay City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.