Learn more about Dr. Sue Tobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Interventional Oncology
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Tobin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Oaklawn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Tobin DO is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sue Tobin practice?
- Dr. Sue Tobin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sue Tobin practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI and Greeley, CO.
See Bay City Internists and Bay City Oncologists.