A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Webster, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Webster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- St Vincent Randolph Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Helen Webster MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sue H. Webster practice?
- Dr. Sue Webster has 1 office location.
Dr. Sue Webster practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Winchester, IN.
See Winchester Physiatrists.