Learn more about Dr. Sue Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webster
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Webster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Webster, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Webster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- St Vincent Randolph Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Helen Webster MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sue H. Webster practice?
- Dr. Sue Webster has 1 office location.
Dr. Sue Webster practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Winchester, IN.
See Winchester Physiatrists.