Overall Review

3.6

January 12th, 2015
Not a good communicator
I did not have a positive experience. I felt Dr. Kim was distant and not a good communicator. I felt extra appointments were set up unnecessarily and after surgery I felt she was dismissive and not helpful. I truly felt that money was more important to her and her office staff than patient care.

April 7th, 2014
Andover obgyn/Dr. Kim and staff
This has been the most unprofessional place I have ever been to. After having to switch from my doctor due to another in network; I felt like I was another number in the deli line. I had Dr. Kim and her bedside manner as long as having over an hour to see her was frustrating enough. I felt she totally disregarded my time as well as my concerns and in no time did I feel her competency in her diagnosis. The medical staff as well as the office staff seem as if they're inconvenienced to be there. There is no warmth or comfort in either of the offices I visited (Haverhill and Salem, NH) getting an appointment in a timely manner is a huge juggling act for these people. Seriously, consider going to this place, they are lacking in all the things they are being paid for. Customer Care and making their patients feel taken care of should be a top priority not an inconvenience!