Learn more about Dr. Sue Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nutritional Support
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sue Y. Lee practice?
Dr. Sue Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Internal Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Elkins Park Orthopedic Surgeons, Elkins Park Internists, and Elkins Park Surgeons.