A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sueyun Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sueyun Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sueyun Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nutritional Support
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sueyun Lee MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sueyun Lee practice?
- Dr. Sueyun Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sueyun Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Elkins Park Orthopedic Surgeons and Elkins Park Surgeons.