A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nutritional Support
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Y Lee MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sue Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Sue Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sue Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.