A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nutritional Support
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Y Lee MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sue Y. Lee practice?
- Dr. Sue Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sue Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.