A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sue Yie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sue Yie is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yie
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sue Yie, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Yie graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Yie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sue Soo-Yun Yie MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sue S. Yie practice?
- Dr. Sue Yie has 1 office location.
Dr. Sue Yie practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists, Fresno Geriatric Doctors, and Fresno Hospice & Palliative Specialists.